> Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 15:14:03 +0000
> Subject: Re: SMI on steroids
> From: gregh3...@gmail.com
> To: dev@struts.apache.org
>
> To pass globally:
>
> <global-allowed-methods>regex:prefix(.*)suffix</global-allowed-methods>

Greg:

I thought RegEx is enabled only when SMI is disabled?
SMI works in the following way:<allowed-methods> / @AllowedMethods is defined
per action - SMI works without switching it on but just for those actions (plus
adding <global-allowed-methods/>)SMI is enabled but no <allowed-methods> /
@AllowedMethods are defined - SMI works but only with
<global-allowed-methods/>SMI is disabled - call to any action method is allowed
( Regex: .* )
https://struts.apache.org/docs/action-configuration.html
can you confirm the documentation is correct or incorrect?
Martin