....Ahhhhh, sorry, here it is again,

<package name="mypackage" namespace="/" extends="struts-default">

<interceptor-stack name="myStack">
..
</interceptor-stack>
..
<default-interceptor-ref name="myStack" />
..
<package>

<package name="package-member" namespace="/myNamespace" extends="mypackage">
<action..>
<interceptor-ref name="store">
   <param name="operationMode">STORE</param>
</interceptor-ref>
<interceptor-ref name="myStack" />
</action>
<package>

I was looking to see where this gets built, which class does the building?