When I use the java templates plugin it works great, but when I switch to normal templates it does not render the screen correctly for the images, it just displays the image source rather than the actual image.  It is also seems to be escaping my ampersands, and showing html :

copy Inner Html in firefox:

<a id="id_0" href="/myDelete.action?id=testuser">&lt;img src="/images/icon_waste_sml.png" alt="X" title="Delete Entry" /&gt;</a>

logged in as <b>testuser</b> <http://www.guestales.co.uk/gregh/>

logged in as <a href="/testuser/">&lt;b&gt;test user&lt;/b&gt;</a>

Is there any config change needed?

Cheers Greg