All of the mentioned options should log issues at warn level or
greater, except for 'struts.parameters.requireAnnotations' which will
log at debug level.

Using the following PR as a reference, you can revert settings to
their previous value one by one, to isolate which option may be
causing your application issues.
https://github.com/apache/struts/pull/919/files

Once you have isolated and corrected any issues, please re-enable the
options as they offer significant protection against vulnerabilities.