Dear users of the Submarine community,

Since the release of Submarine 0.8.0 last year, the development of the
community has been progressing slowly. The original positioning of the
Submarine project, created several years ago, now differs significantly
from the current development of AI or LLM. After careful consideration by
the PMCs, we plan to move Submarine to attic (https://attic.apache.org).
The purpose of this email is to collect feedback from the community
regarding the retirement of Submarine. We will then decide whether to
proceed with the attic process or continue maintaining the Submarine
community.

If you agree, please reply to this email with +1. If you disagree, please
reply with -1 and feel free to provide information about your current usage
of Submarine and any expectations you have for its future development. The
validity period of this email is within the next 7 days from now. If there
is still no further feedback or if there are more -1 responses within 7
days, we will proceed with the Attic process.

We will carefully consider your suggestions and provide timely feedback on
your opinions.

Thank you!