Alexey Neyman <sti...@att.net> писал в своём письме Fri, 12 Mar 2010 01:23:47 +0300:

On Thursday 11 March 2010 02:05:56 pm Роман Донченко wrote:
Alexey Neyman <sti...@att.net> писал в своём письме Fri, 12 Mar 2010

00:25:12 +0300:
> Sorry to bug you, but are you working on a fix for this, or just
> confirmed
> it's a bug (in which case, I need to submit it to issues DB, I
> guess)?
>
> Best regards,
> Alexey.

I've entered it into my TODO list, and I will (hopefully) fix it the
next time I'm hacking on the bindings. I'm just kind of busy with other
stuff right now.

Thanks! Just checking so that it does not get lost.

Regards,
Alexey.

Well, guess what. I actually got a round tuit, and fixed this. For the record, this happened in r981683, r981701 and r982064.

Roman.