On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 3:43 AM, Gavin Beau Baumanis
<gav...@thespidernet.com> wrote:
> Hi Daniel (T),
>
> Since in your earlier post you mentioned that you didn't mind a friendly
> reminder...
>
> I thought I would return this thread to the top of the list  - Just i case
> you had missed Daniel (Shahaf) 's comments.
>

> Gavin "Beau" Baumanis

Hi Gavin,

I posted a new version of the patch on November 8
(http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.subversion.devel/123657)
which addressed Daniel Shahaf's feedback from November 1.  Daniel S.
responded the next day with more feedback
(http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.subversion.devel/123719).
 I then suggested a macro solution
(http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.subversion.devel/123817)
and Julian commented that a macro solution is not preferred
(http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.subversion.devel/123820).

Julian is right that I can "feel" why not, so now I am trying to think
of another approach to avoid the `if (translated_eol)` check from
being executed unnecessarily.  I feel stuck, though  :(

p.s. To avoid confusion, you can call me Danny if you would like.  I
like that name, and it comes in handy when working with other Daniels
:)