Hi Noorul,

Just so you know, there is absolutely no issue at all with pinging your own
patch submissions.
If anything, I encourage it - after all, if you're not going to see your
submission through to the end of the submission process (regardless of the
outcome)  - who is?

Please also take onboard, that I "normally" wait a week (or so) to ping the
list about threads that have not seen any comments.

I suppose I really wanted you to know that "I" wasn't ignoring your patches and
they would have been bumped on the list over the next couple of days, anyway.

As always - please let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you with
respect to a patch submission.

Gavin "Beau" Baumanis