On Wed, 09 Mar 2011, Avalon wrote:
[quoting cmpilato:]
2. Consider deletion events as "interesting history points" when displaying the revisions logs for a given path. [...]

BTW, I don't think that solving (2) is realistic at this point. But filing an issue about it cannot hurt.

Since i have no direct use case for this in my development, could you - Alan - fill an appropriate issue for this specific feature?

Sorry, the tigris.org issue tracker is too hostile for me. After enabling javascript and searching for a few minutes for where to report an issue, I rediscovered that it requires me to "register for an account". I am willing to make suggestions on the mailing list, and I'd be willing to provide my email address and solve a CAPTCHA on an issue tracking web site, or even use an openid login, but I am not willing to accumulate yet another account and password that I have to remember.

--apb (Alan Barrett)