On Thursday 24 March 2011 10:09 PM, Peter Samuelson wrote:
<Location "/svn 1/">
   DAV svn
   SVNParentPath /repositories
</Location>
<Location "/svn 2/">
   DAV svn
   SVNParentPath /repositories-slave
   SVNMasterURI "http://localhost/svn 1"
</Location>
That seems like an incorrect configuration.  The SVNMasterURI, like any
other URI, should not have an unescaped space in it.

I don't know if that changes the nature of the test or bug.

I am not using the above apache configuration for my test case. It was used for r917523.

With the above apache configuration, write-through proxy was not happening and commit went directly into slave before r917523. Kamesh fixed it by encoding some paths and urls in subversion/mod_dav_svn/mirror.c. But due to one extra encoding, committing a path (from slave wc) which has a space in it fails. This testcase tests the particular scenario.

You can check my test case's apache configuration in subversion/tests/cmdline/dav-mirror-autocheck.sh:setup_config().

Thanks & Regards,
Vijayaguru