On 05/23/2011 04:46 PM, Prabhu Gnana Sundar wrote:
Hi all,

The "--config-option" parameter is never used with "svnadmin". It is newly introduced in the trunk code. There is no use-case (as far as I know) to use the "--config-option" with svnadmin. So as discussed with
Stefan Sperling via the IRC, I removed the --config-option for svnadmin.

Attaching the patch and the log message for the same. Please share your views.

This patch is also associated with the patch at
http://svn.haxx.se/dev/archive-2011-05/0781.shtml which passes NULL instead of "config".

Thanks and regards
Prabhu
Thanks Prabhu,

I committed your two patches together as they are related at r1126459.

With regards
Kamesh Jayachandran