On 06/13/2011 03:45 AM, Hyrum K Wright wrote:
> I don't recall if we ran alphas on svn.collab.net during the 1.5 cycle
> (we certainly ran RCs) and running the alphas in production might be a
> bit premature.  I'm not yet sure how I personally feel about it, but
> just wanted to know how others felt, both from the Subversion
> developer side, as well Infra.

The policy for svn.collab.net was to run any blessed released tarball.  We
didn't make alphas or betas very often though (our first alpha was for 1.5,
and we did betas for 1.0 and 1.5 only, if our /tags area is trustworthy), so
it was primarily release candidates and final releases that were run there.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpil...@collab.net>