[kmra...@rockwellcollins.com]
> I would love to have revprop packing, but not at the cost of
> potentially disabling the use of traditional backup software.
>
> Is there a way to disable fsfs revprop packing, or at least have
> it function in an atomic way like the regular rev packing?

Hijacking the thread to veer _slightly_ off topic:

Why is revprop packing an explicit 'svnadmin pack' operation?  If we
agree to put revprops in sqlite, why not do that from the start?  Just
open the shard-specific sqlite file, creating it if necessary, and
write the new set of revprops there.  No distinction between packed and
unpacked revprops, no 'min-unpacked-revprop' file.

Was there a good reason not to do it that way?
--
Peter Samuelson | org-tld!p12n!peter | http://p12n.org/