On Aug 11, 2011 2:37 AM, "Markus Schaber" <m.scha...@3s-software.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Von: Greg Stein [mailto:gst...@gmail.com]
> > With the prior constructions:
> >
> > open(foo).read()
> > open(foo, 'w').write(bar)
>
> Constructs like this never worked reliable in alternative python
implementations.

Yes. I do understand this thought, but the bindings simply are not intended
for anything but CPython. If they somehow work for the other
implementations, then I'd be completely surprised.

> And now, as IronPython has a working cTypes implementation, maybe that is
the way to provide subversion support for IronPython.

There is some experimental work using ctypesgen-based bindings. I did a
small amount of work on them a couple years ago, but it could use more work.
That would definitely be interesting work if it could make svn available to
IronPython.

Cheers,
-g