On 03.01.2012 23:58, Paul Burba wrote:
Mike Pilato and I have been kicking around some ideas on server
dictated configuration recently and have put our thoughts into a wiki
(full disclosure: this wiki was initially based on Hyrum's thoughts on
the subject in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/trunk/notes/repos-dictated-config)
:

http://wiki.apache.org/subversion/ServerDictatedConfiguration

We're at a point where it's time to solicit some wider feedback, so
please have a look at the wiki and follow-up here with any concerns,
thoughts, suggestions, etc..

Looks good. Just a few thoughts:

* are there namespaces planned (like 'svn:' for the properties) so other clients can use this feature as well for their own settings? * is only an admin able to change these configs or can users with commit access do it as well? If not, I think this should be considered as well since involving an admin in big companies is always a real pain...

Stefan

--
       ___
  oo  // \\      "De Chelonian Mobile"