On 1/23/2012 7:17 AM, C. Michael Pilato wrote:
On 01/23/2012 10:13 AM, Garret Wilson wrote:
By the lack of response am I to conclude that rigorous specification and
client interoperability are not considered high priorities on this list?
Conclude what you will.  But a more accurate conclusion might be "I've only
allowed a single 'business day' for discussion of this thread, so perhaps I
should wait a bit longer for folks to chime in."

Oh, goodness---has it only...? Ah, you are so right---it has only been one business day!

OK, fair enough. :D You know, when you have your head down coding and running into walls and coding some more, sometimes the days pass and it feels like eternity.

Garret