Julian Foad wrote:

> hwri...@apache.org wrote:
>>  Log:
>>  In libsvn_wc, when fetching props for the Ev2 shims, add a flag to the
>> baton  so we can fetch the proper kind of props, either actual or base,
>> depending on  the application.
>
> That distinction should obviously apply to fetching the text and the node
> kind
> as well, not just the props.

The corresponding functions for fetching the kind and the text
(svn_wc__fetch_kind_func(), svn_wc__fetch_base_func()) need updating in the
same way, don't they?  At the very least, if the implementation doesn't need
the base kind or the base text *yet*, they should assert that sfb->fetch_base
is false.

- Julian