On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Erik Huelsmann <ehu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Exactly. So what you found is that for any eol style other than native, we
> use exactly that style. For native, we use LF.

Just to bring this back on topic and to my original question, I was
asking whether Hyrum's assertion that we pass the raw pristine to
external diff tools is true.  I was simply saying that would "break"
these tools on Windows when the very commonly used
svn:eol-style=native option is used.  So it sounds like that is true
and these tools would have to ignore whitespace to do a proper diff on
Windows?

--
Thanks

Mark Phippard