On 7/6/12 6:27 AM, C. Michael Pilato wrote:
On 07/06/2012 04:32 AM, Stefan Fuhrmann wrote:
Hi devs,

This week I had one of my "how hard can it be?" moments
and finally implemented revprop packing (did that mainly
offline). It passes all tests and seems to work pretty well.

Cool!

[...]

Since the new code will not be used unless you create
a format 6 repo, I'd like to commit everything directly to
/trunk for review instead of creating a new branch or
"overwriting" the existing one.

This is the order in which I want to commit the changes:

* refactor existing code
* update the design file
* add the revprop pack support
* add tests; write more tests

Should you transpose these last two?  Put the tests in place first, then the
code?  Or are these tests of the particular low-level feature behavior that
mean nothing when the feature code isn't in place?

* bump the FSFS format

Any objections?

I have none, so long as trunk remains "stable" to the degree we've defined it.

+1.  This is great.  My 50,000,000 million revisions thank you!

Blair