On 11/09/2012 07:49 AM, Branko Čibej wrote:
> On 09.11.2012 12:28, Thomas Åkesson wrote:
> I'm currently doing the grunt work of implementing the collation (done)
> and the LIKE and GLOB operators that we'll need (in progress). The next,
> and biggest, step will be to review the client and WC libraries to make
> sure that paths sent to the server always come from the wc.db, not from
> disk.

I'm not closely following this problem or solution, but how does the above
play out for "svn import", "svn mkdir IRI", "svn delete IRI", etc?  (If this
is documented somewhere, a reference by way of response would suffice.)

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpil...@collab.net>
CollabNet   <>   www.collab.net   <>   Enterprise Cloud Development