Thanks, Philip and Julian.

I will explain things clearly in future patches.

Thanks & Regards,
Vijayaguru

On Friday 07 December 2012 10:02 PM, Julian Foad wrote:
Philip Martin wrote:

Philip Martin <philip.mar...@wandisco.com> writes:
  The logging is really just a side-effect.  We setup this structure in
  several places and set the path member to a path.  In one place we put a
  full URL in by mistake.  As far as I can tell the member is supposed to
  be a path and the URL is wrong.  The fact that this field appears in a
  log file simply makes the error visible.  The error is that the field
  contains an URL when it should contain a path.

I changed the log to:

* subversion/libsvn_ra_serf/replay.c
   (svn_ra_serf__replay, svn_ra_serf__replay_range): Use a request path,
    rather than a full URL, where a path is expected.  This bug showed
    up as a full URL in the httpd access log.

That's fine.  Thanks, Philip.

- Julian