On the fs layer this is probably true, but in a normal editor drive through the
ra layers this should never happen.

On the ra layer the final set of properties is valid in the file_close()
callback. I'm just not sure if this is really an event that the server sees for
ra_dav, or if this is implied by the committing.

        Bert