On 10/11/13 09:56, Ivan Zhakov wrote:
On 4 November 2013 22:41, Gabriela Gibson <gabriela.gib...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

the latest invoke-diff-cmd branch:

is ready to be merged into the trunk, iff everyone agrees that the
current substitution syntax is just right and the documentation and the
code itself is of acceptable standard.

Hi Gabriella,

Could you please write full log message for current changes sitting in
branch. I.e. present it in the same way as regular patches are
submitted. Reviewing such long branch by following all commits on
branch is not convenient. Given that some changes on totally incorrect
and fixed latter. Some of them missing log messages and etc.

Hi Ivan,

I've updated the BRANCH-README file and hope this is more useful now.

If not, holler :)

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/subversion/branches/invoke-diff-cmd-feature/BRANCH-README?view=markup&pathrev=1540536

thanks,

Gabriela