On 06.03.2014 19:52, Ben Reser wrote:
On 3/6/14, 10:32 AM, Stefan Kueng wrote:
Using a build from the svn trunk (built 30 minutes ago, r1574973):

svn list -v https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/trunk

shows a lot of garbage in the author column.

Also linked with:
apr 1.5.0
apr-util 1.5.3
serf 1.3.3
OpenSSL 1.0.1f 6 Jan 2014
zlib 1.2.8

in case that's relevant.

I think this was introduced a while ago, I noticed it today when I was using a
TSVN nightly build, but I was using a nightly build from last week.

Works fine here.  Can you do some additional debugging?

Try running the command a few times, or pass the '-R' switch so you get a lot more data. A few author columns show the right author, but I often get garbage and sometimes even the date string instead of the author.

Stefan

--
       ___
  oo  // \\      "De Chelonian Mobile"