On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 02:01:59PM +0200, Bert Huijben wrote:

> Why only 3 values now?
>
> I remember you tweaking the code to pass all 4 values a few weeks (months?)
> ago.

The end goal is 4 values, yes. I'm still unsure how to name the
corresponding output parameters though. So, for now, I've kept
the existing scheme. This also made is a bit easier to focus
on converting the resolver code to use svn_string_t.

> Since 1.9 you can assume that we have the actual values in ram, stored in the
> new fields of the conflict description, that you added for 1.9.

Oh, seems I simply forgot about that! Thanks, will look into it.