Hi,

I'c the patch was applied to trunk. Thanks. ;-)

Regards,
Stefan
Hi,

[[[
Drop BDB warnings in gen-make, if building without BDB-support.

* build/generator/gen_win.py
  (__init__): Remove BDB-warning, if optional 'db' library not found in
              self._libraries

* build/generator/gen_win_dependencies.py
(parse_options): initialize self.bdb_path to None (instead of 'db4-win32') (_find_bdb): introduce local variable to determine bdb_path taking either a
               specified path (via --with-berkeley-db) or attempting the
               default path ('db4-win32')
Only issue the warning, if failing to locate the BDB path AND
               the user having explicitly specified the bdb-path.
]]]

Reasoning: BDB support is deprecated and it feels kinda wrong to state that a deprecated/optional dependency is missing/skipped, when building subversion. I kept the old detection behavior (defaulting to db4-win32) however, so if a user put the bdb-sources in the default path it would find and use them like with the previous versions (not sure whether u want that changed or not given the fact that BDB is deprecated).

Regards,
Stefan