We have just received following bug report which shows an impossible stack trace:

java.io.IOException: No space left on device
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.writeBytes(Native Method)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.write(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.subversion.javahl.remote.RemoteSession.nativeGetFile(Native Method)
        at
org.apache.subversion.javahl.remote.RemoteSession.getFile(RemoteSession.java:167)

I'm considering it as "impossible", because RemoteSession.nativeGetFile only throws a ClientException and no IOException. I guess the only possible way to throw a checked Exception which is not declared is from native code. Now I'm wondering whether this might be related to the Exception wrapping/unwrapping problem which Bert has addressed in r1664939 (and following)? Btw, these kinds of stack traces have also been reported for the javahl-1.8-extensions branch.

-Marc