On 15 January 2016 at 09:26, Daniel Shahaf <danie...@apache.org> wrote:
> Evgeny Kotkov wrote on Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 18:40:11 +0300:
>> Not quite sure on how do we continue from here.
>
> Well, it isn't consensus, but there's an old fallback we can use:
> pick an agreed-upon third party and let him decide.
>
> So let's ask a mod_dav/mod_dav_svn dev for his opinion and do what he says.

I am not a mod_dav developer, but I've been hacking on mod_dav_svn for
quite a while now.

In my opinion we should start reimplemeting mod_dav in mod_dav_svn
like we already did with implementing our own HTTPv2 protocol instead
of DAV and move forward. As far as I remember we discussed this
approach with Ben Reser two years ago on SVN Hackathon in Berlin and
he said that this might be good idea.

--
Ivan Zhakov