On 04.02.2017 11:16, Stefan Sperling wrote:
On Sat, Feb 04, 2017 at 09:23:06AM +0100, Stefan Kueng wrote:
Hi,

while trying out the new conflict resolver APIs I came upon a slight
problem. The API svn_client_conflict_option_get_description() returns a
string that can be used to show to the user as a choice - in TSVN that would
be the text on a two-line button (the 'label' is the first line, the
'description' the second line).

The problem I'm having now is that the description is always the same, even
if there are multiple 'moved-to-candidates' available. And if we use another
than the first moved-to-candidate, the description mentions the wrong path.

So you're calling svn_client_conflict_option_set_moved_to_repos_relpath()
and if you then get the description again the path isn't updated?
That would be a bug.

No, I'm not setting the path to the options object yet: I do that *after* the user clicks the corresponding button. Is it allowed to call svn_client_conflict_option_set_moved_to_repos_relpath() multiple times on the same options object? The docs don't mention that so I assumed no. Also, is it possible to 'remove' such a set path again? Just in case the user wants to do another action than setting a path.

If all answers are "yes", then I can just set the path, get the description and then later set another path if necessary before resolving the conflict.

Stefan

--
       ___
  oo  // \\      "De Chelonian Mobile"