On 09.05.2017 20:43, Stefan Sperling wrote:
On Mon, May 08, 2017 at 10:46:39AM +0200, Jacek Materna wrote:
Team,

I wanted to start a discussion around the FAQ (and 1.10 rls. notes) as it
pertains to the SHA-1 issue affecting all versions of SVN RE: "Continue the
1.10 alphas?" thread.
I have added a small advisory-style writeup we could mail out along
with a 1.9.6 release announcement: http://svn.apache.org/r1794624
Does this look OK?

Of course, the FAQ and such could still be updated.

Looks good!

The only thing I'm not sure about is whether to
stress the fact that the user will also lose data.
It's there, implicitly, but the wording feels a bit
too focussed on the "errors and inconvenience"
side of things.

-- Stefan^2.