Philip Martin <phi...@codematters.co.uk> writes:

> I've upgraded my JDK and it produced all these warnings.

There is a second class of warnings of the form:

  WARNING: JNI local refs: 57, exceeds capacity: 56

These are generated in two places: JNIUtil::putErrorsInTrace() and
Java_org_apache_subversion_javahl_util_PropLib_unparseExternals().

I'm not sure how best to fix these so I have a local hack in
JNIUtil::wrappedCreateClientException to remove most of them:

   // Create a local frame for our references
-  env->PushLocalFrame(LOCAL_FRAME_SIZE);
+  env->PushLocalFrame(LOCAL_FRAME_SIZE + 100);

--
Philip