On 11.09.2017 13:52, Bert Huijben wrote:
        Hi Stefan,

I'm still seeing failures when loading repositories on 1.9.x since the SHA1
collision handling changes and currently no nominations in STATUS that will
change the behavior back to something that will work.

One of the repositories I see this problem with is the original test schema
repository around merging that Mark Phippard created when we introduced
Subversion 1.5, so it won't be hard to share a testcase.
(https://ctf.open.collab.net/svn/repos/sharpsvn/trunk/src/SharpSvn.TestBuild
er/Resources/MergeScenario.repos, 36 kbyte, username guest, no password)

On my machine, this one loads just fine with trunk and 1.9.x.
What error are you seeing?

Are you still interested in working on a fix for this scenario?

Sure. I was just not aware that there is still an issue.

-- Stefan^2.