Julian Foad wrote:
At the hackathon today we (me, Stefan Hett, Bert, Johan) have been talking about how to progress 1.10.

It seems we have general consensus to move to an RC1. A few things we'd like to fix but no real blockers -- nothing we can't address during the RC phase.

I volunteer to drive the 1.10 release. It will be good to learn the process as I haven't done it before.

(We also have some outstanding fixes in 1.9 and 1.8. Maybe I will drive those too. Doing all three in parallel would encourage me to keep the release process automation up to date.)

- Julian