On 22.11.2017 14:21, Stefan Fuhrmann wrote:
On 22.11.2017 11:53, Julian Foad wrote:
At the hackathon today we (me, Stefan Hett, Bert, Johan) have been talking about how to progress 1.10.

We think all the features and changes are safe to release and are not going to get more testing until we produce a "release candidate". (For example, at that point Stefan will be able to justify taking time at his work to test the client in production scenarios.)
My idea for the hackathon was to add native 'svn list' support
to ra_serf. But that is not a release blocker.

Work on 'svn ls --search' has been completed now,
release notes and friends have been updated.

-- Stefan^2.