Philip Martin wrote:
cached_data.c:parse_raw_window() where the svndiff version is hard-coded
to 1 in the call to svn_txdelta_read_svndiff_window.  Changing that to 2
allows the regression test to pass, the question is where should the
correct value be obtained?

The simple answer appears to be 'rs->ver' (where 'rs' needs to be passed in via the function's baton).

But does that mean this code isn't being tested by any of our manual or buildbot testing in the last 6 months?

If so, we need to resolve that somehow before I am happy to release it.

Extending our testing is one option. I would much prefer to apply the principle of testable design: "if this code only runs sometimes, change it so it runs always". Can we do that?

- Julian