Philip Martin wrote:
> [...] a user recently reported another regression
> [...] I'd like to delay 1.10.1 for a few days [...]

My time is currently allocated to rolling a release of the good fixes we
already have. In a few days I will be busy with something else, then going on
vacation, and before you know it, it will be September and still no release.
Let's not repeat the mistakes of the past [1].

So I'm going to go ahead and roll tomorrow. (I nearly got it done today but
didn't complete the testing and I see two more fixes are approved today, so
I'll incorporate them.)

After that, I would encourage anyone to roll another patch release as soon as
possible after any bugs are fixed.

- Julian

[1]
http://subversion.a.o.local/docs/community-guide/releasing.html#releasing-not