On 12/17/18 18:35, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
Yasuhito FUTATSUKI wrote on Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 05:50:03 +0900:
On 12/17/18 2:08 AM, Troy Curtis Jr wrote:
On Sun, Dec 16, 2018 at 11:28 AM Daniel Shahaf <d...@daniel.shahaf.name>
wrote:

Troy Curtis Jr wrote on Sun, 16 Dec 2018 09:59 -0500:
But there was one item I wanted to talk about related to the patch.  I
agree that "svn_stringbuf_t" => "bytes" and "svn_string_t" => "str" is the
right general path,

Would svn_stringbuf_t map better to bytearray?  Sorry, that didn't occur
to me yesterday.

I think if proxy object for svn_stringbuf_t can support buffer protocol,
no need to translate to bytes object for return values, however,
for input values, it is still need to translation to svn_stringbuf_t
with entity copy except proxy objects.

(I already agreed that propety values should be mapped to bytes objects,
so I ommit latter half.)

Cheers,
--
Yasuhito FUTATSUKI