How valuable is the information that the user can access the SVN server from a browser? How to analyze/debug the access to find out at what stage it fails?

--
Tom

On 2020-11-27 9:27, Branko Čibej wrote:
On 27.11.2020 07:18, Thomas Singer wrote:
Hi,

According to the user this error occurs now permanently on macOS 10.15 for him while in previous versions it only occurred sometimes with macOS 10.14/15, but not with 10.12/13.

Just as a data point, I use svn-1.14 on macOS 10.15 all the time with no problems. But I can't even connect to port 443 on this server, there's no response, with or without Subversion. My guess would be that something is wrong with the configuration on the server end, it sure looks like it's just dropping packets.

-- Brane