On Sun, Aug 01, 2021 at 10:53:18PM +0200, Daniel Sahlberg wrote:
> Did anyone have the time to review this?
>
> I realise another way to do it would be to add an argument to
> location_common. Maybe a bit clearer, possibly even reducing to a single
> call to cat if the AuthzSVNAccessFile is put in a variable, performance..!
> Let me know if you would prefer that way of solving it.

This slipped through my testing because I don't use davautocheck.sh.

The proposed fix seems fine to me. I would suggest that you commit the
patch. As far as I can tell nobody has objected to your proposal.
The code could still be tweaked later in follow-up commits if anyone
comes up with new ideas.

Cheers,
Stefan