Hi there,

I have a Synology NAS which has a subversion server running on it. This SVN
was installed as a Synology "package". I noticed that there is a newer
version of the Synology operating system (DSM 7.0)
but there is not yet a DSM-7 version of the subversion package.

The Synology package manager software listed "Apache Software Foundation"
as the author of the package, so I was wondering if someone on this
mailing list had the source code for the Synology subversion server package
in case someone wanted to try to port the package to DSM 7.

Thanks in advance!

Mike Jennings