Daniel Shahaf wrote:
>> +      case SVN_WC__WC_NG_VERSION: return &version_1_7;
>
> SVN_WC__WC_NG_VERSION is declared in wc.h, which this file isn't allowed
> to use.

Ack. Similar cases mentioned elsewhere; I'll fix the private include
later as part of API public/private changes.

> Why does this function special-case f12 over all other format numbers

I don't know. I copied it from the existing
'svn_wc__version_string_from_format()'. It seems to me it is legacy (for
developers around 1.7 era) and should be removed from both. I'll remove
it from this one at least.

r1898510.

>> +    { SVN__STATIC_STRING("wc-compatible-version"),
>> +      info_item_wc_compatible_version },
>
> The trailing comma is not C89-compatible and used to break the Windows
> build.

We use a trailing comma in arrays in Subversion. I think it can stay.

- Julian