On Sun, Apr 3, 2022 at 11:40 AM Daniel Sahlberg
<daniel.l.sahlb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Den lör 2 apr. 2022 kl 15:27 skrev Mark Phippard <markp...@gmail.com>:
>>
>> The 1.10.8 release artifacts are now available for testing/signing.
>>
>> Please get the tarballs from
>>   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/subversion
>> and add your signatures there.
>>
>> Thanks!
>

> Thanks for getting the release going so far!
>
> I had a small problem testing 1.10.8.  Most of the svnmover_tests.py failed
> when I did `make check` right after `configure`. It was easy enough to solve
> using `make svnmover` (probably also plain `make`). It doesn't seem to affect
> 1.14.2 and current trunk, so I don't think it is a problem for the release
> but I'd like to mention anyway in case someone else run into the same problem.

You can see everything I did including all build and test output here:

https://github.com/markphip/svnrm/tree/main/history/1.10.8

The script is here:
https://github.com/markphip/svnrm/blob/main/scripts/build-1.10.sh

I had 1 test failure with Ruby bindings but it was due to running
concurrently with 1.14 tests. Re-running the Ruby tests they all
passed. This is noted in the previous links.

Mark