On Thu, Apr 07, 2022 at 09:37:08AM -0400, Mark Phippard wrote:
> Just a reminder, the 1.10.8 and 1.14.2 releases are posted and
> available for testing and signatures. Please try to get them completed
> by this Sunday.
>
> The plan is to make the release available on Tuesday April 12.
>
> Thanks
>
> Mark

We should have enough signatures according to ASF rules (need 3 signatures
by PMC members), but not for our own cross-platform testing requirements
(there is only one windows signature so far).

Should we fail to meet our own higher standard, we can fall back on ASF
rules, meaning we could release with the signatures we have available now.

While not required this time around, the RM could in principle count
their own signature against the 3 required by ASF.

I don't mean to discourage further testing/signing; if you can test these
releases on Windows or other platforms which have not yet been covered in
some way, this would be very welcome. Testing from people outside the PMC
is also always welcome, even though a signature won't be useful in this case.

Cheers,
Stefan