Den tors 26 maj 2022 kl 14:14 skrev Daniel Shahaf <d...@daniel.shahaf.name>:
> +0.5 to post to announce@ (and users@).  Might want to post the full
> draft here (including subject, etc.) first, though?

I propose to reuse the news article, adding the tail from the release
announcements.

[[[
Subject: Apache Subversion 1.10.x end of life

The Subversion 1.10.x line is end of life (EOL). It was released 2018-04-13
and was supported for the last four years according to the LTS release
life-cycle (see How we plan releases[1]). We recommend everyone to update
to the current LTS release 1.14.2 as soon as practically possible since
we've stopped accepting bug reports against 1.10.x and will not make any
more 1.10.x releases. The last release (1.10.8) was made 2022-04-12 and is
available to anyone who can't update to 1.14.

Thanks,
- The Subversion Team

[1] https://subversion.apache.org/roadmap.html#release-planning