Den mån 9 jan. 2023 kl 11:20 skrev Johannes von Rotz <j...@vrtz.ch>:

> Hello
>
> I was trying to compile subversion with the HP ANSI C compiler on HP-UX
> yesterday, which complained about the if-statement in question requiring
> a scalar value or something. Unfortunately, I'm unable to recite the
> specific error message, since I'm currently at work (Ahem...)
>
> It seems to me that there is a missing pointer dereference in that
> if-statement, but i might be wrong about that. Feel free to ignore this...

Hi,

Thanks for the patch! On a cursory glance, this seems like a good catch!

The line in question was added in r1823026 on the "better-prisintes" branch
(according to the log message). I'd like to dig a little but further into
the history to understand if there is something I'm missing, but I'm a bit
short of time this week. If someone else beats me to it, please feel free!

One question to Johannes, we have a system of crediting the original author
in the log message, see [1]. Do you want to use your full name/e-mail or
any masking?

Kind regards,
Daniel Sahlberg

[1]