On 2023-12-23 22:44:51 +0100, Daniel Sahlberg wrote:
> Thank you for your report and also for finding the root cause. I can
> confirm this is the same on my machine. I'd like to take a closer look but
> I'm not quite sure when I will find the time.
>
> This has been reported before:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SVN-4622

Indeed. Not for the original bug report, but what is said in the
comments.

I'm wondering why svn wants to change the permissions, at least if
there is nothing to revert for the concerned file. I would see this
as a (separate, but related) bug. FYI, in my working copies, I set
some files as read-only in order to make sure I won't modify them
by mistake (even though there would be no data loss with a revert,
except the timestamp). So I think that this is a bad behavior if
"svn revert" changes the write permission.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vinc...@vinc17.net> - Web: <https://www.vinc17.net/>