Am 06.02.2024 um 12:00 schrieb Jürgen Loh:
This evening I can try if TourtoiseSVN fails on the clients, too.

I did this test.  The problem is not related to SUBST, it happens the same on a network share.

The situation is:

The SVN working copy is on a Windows server, store at C:\User\Data:

Revert fails on the same server on drive G:\ that is a SUBST to C:\User\Data. Revert fails on a client that linked G:\ to a network share on the Windows server that points to C:\User\Data.
But: Revert WORKS on the server if it is executed on C:\User\Data directly.

I still don't know if it's TortoiseSVN or SVN related.  I don't know how to test it with the SVN command line client directly.

--
Jürgen Loh