On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 09:09:34PM +0200, Yuval Hager wrote:
Unfortunately, Xlib has rather atrocious font support. Your best
bet is to use Xft:

     wmiir xwrite /ctl font xft:terminus-10

This doesn't work for me, with wmii-3.6. It does work with wmii-hg, but I can't get ruby-wmii to work with it for some reason yet (haven't tried rumai yet either)

wmii 3.6 didn't have Xft support, and ruby-wmii doesn't support wmii-hg. I recommend Rumai (and Suraj's wmiirc) if you want to use Ruby.

--
Kris Maglione

The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the
development time.  The remaining 10% of the code accounts for the
other 90% of the development time.
        --Tom Cargill