On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 02:42:49PM +0200, pancake wrote:

> Btw I still find necessary the contextual menu to get URL of image, URL
> of link .. Download in a separated window/client/app.

I totally agree, it was a good feature that I would also welcome back.

At the moment the two lower items of the context menu :
Paste URI and Copy URI are doing pretty much the same as ctrl-y ctrl-p but are
IMHO not as convenient as the keybindings, replacing these two items
with something like "Download linked file" and "Copy link" would be more
usefull.