Currently I have only found one simple password manager: pwsafe. It can be used
from command line, can work with X clipboard and uses good cryptography I
think. But it is not supported now and it's code depends on readline,
autotools, written in C++ and consists of one .cpp file. As I can see suckless
projects mostly works with X11 in the unix way. pwsafe also do some trick with
X11: it puts password into clipboard and clears it after you put password
somewhere with middle-click. So if someone there understands both cryptography,
X11 and UNIX well it can be a good idea for new suckless project. Maybe code
can be simplified by switching to another database structure not compatible
with PasswordSafe.